Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8th Week Weigh-In

80 dollars a week is a lot of money for me to pay for shots and my consultation/weigh in with the doctor. Though I consider it very worth it and an investment in my long term physical and emotional health, I have decided to only go in once every other week. We'll see how it goes and if I don't see the results that I am seeing  now, I'll go back to weekly visits. So this week I didn't weigh in but still wanted to check in here. Accountability  :). By my own scale it looks like I've lost at least a pound this week. We'll see what next week brings!!

Also, with PCOS the doctors have said losing 10% of my weight will help my hormones settle down and hopefully- help ovulation. I have lost  11%! I have another 38 pounds to my goal which would put the percentage of weight loss to 30%. 1/3 of the way there :)

1 comment: