Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week 9 Weigh In

I weighed in this week and it was for the past 2 weeks. The results weren't huge, but at least I'm still losing.

Weight: 187.0 pounds (last weigh in: 189.4)
Fat %: 40.5 (last weigh in: 41.8 pounds)
Fat Mass: 75.8 pounds (last weigh in: 79.2 pounds)
Water: 81.4 (last weigh in: 80.6)
 BMI: 31.6 (last weigh in: 32.0)

I lost 2.4 pounds in 2 weeks but it would have been another pound if I wasn't retaining water! :) That makes a total of 26.2 pounds lost and only 37 pounds to go! My cable provider has exercise shows on demand so I've been adding a  lot more exercise the last couple days and will continue with it to see how it goes. Since I didn't have the same results going after 2 weeks as weekly, I am going to give it another shot and see if it was just because I've been more lazy in my dedication. Hope in 2 weeks I can say I've lost 5 pounds! Speaking about goals, I have an appointment with the fertility clinic on the 28th of this month. That's 3 weeks from now and I want to lose 8 pounds by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment