Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Second Verse, Same as the First

We had our baby! He's a doll and we love him. I was doing ok-ish with the weight gain until I was put on bed rest the last two months of my pregnancy. Then I exploded. Seriously. So, here I've come again to be held responsible for my choices and so I have a place to log my progress and struggles.

First of all, this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Yikes.

Second, I am signed up for a 1/2 marathon in February so I better get in shape fast! Going from only being able to be on my feet for an hour a day to recovering from a C-section, to training for a 1/2 marathon. I have my work cut out for me but I'm excited!

I am doing Weight Watchers online so have that structure to guide me.

My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the time I run the 1/2 marathon.

Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment